Please reference the PortMiami website for the most current information.
PortMiami is Miami-Dade County’s second most important economic engine contributing $43 billion annually to the local economy and supporting more than 334,500 jobs in South Florida. It is recognized as the Cruise Capital of the World and Cargo Gateway of the Americas.
Where is PortMiami located?
PortMiami is located at 1015 North America Way, Miami, Florida, 33132. Once on-port follow signs to Cruise Terminals.
How much time should I allow for travel between the airport and cruise terminal?
Allow 45 minutes to one hour for the transfer process if you are flying into Miami International Airport (MIA), which includes:
- claiming luggage at the Airport
- boarding transportation to the Port
- checking baggage curbside
- filling out forms and other documentation inside the cruise terminal
Is parking available at PortMiami?
Parking is conveniently available at all cruise terminals. Designated disabled permit parking spaces are available in each garage. Spaces are also available for oversized vehicles (oversized vans, recreational vehicles and vehicles with trailers) at special rates. All facilities are patrolled by security. Oversized vehicles may only park in Lot #2, across from Cruise Terminal E.
* All information is subject to change. Please reference the PortMiami website for the most current information and additional details.