For RLC XI 2024 we’re sailing from PortMiami in Miami, Florida!
Also see Port Information
Passenger boarding requirements and details will be announced closer to our sail date.
Needed Travel Documents
Passports are strongly recommended, although they are not required. If you choose not to bring a passport, you must bring TWO forms of identification: 1) an original, raised-seal, state-issued (not hospital-issued) birth certificate AND 2) a driver’s license. The two documents must have matching names. If for some reason the names do not match (ex., marriage, divorce, etc.), you will need a copy of a legal document(s) explaining why (ex., marriage certificate, divorce decree, etc.). Any discrepancies may result in delayed or denied boarding.
Go to Required Travel Documents for more info
Important Reminders for a Smooth Embarkation!
- Keep identification and cruise documents handy. Put your passport and SetSail Pass in your carry-on bag. Do not pack them in your luggage. You will need to produce these documents several times before boarding your ship.
- Assist security. Heightened security measures at the Port help to ensure your safety. Please cooperate with security personnel to expedite boarding.
- Tag your luggage. All luggage should have a cruise line tag attached indicating your name and stateroom number. Porters outside the cruise terminal can provide tags and help fill them out. Please be sure to tip your porter!
- Carry valuables. Carry on any valuables, breakables, personal items and medications, along with your passport and cruise documents.
Assistance Boarding the Ship
If you need assistance boarding the ship, please notify us in advance so we may request to have a Royal Caribbean staff member provide wheelchair assistance. Be aware that once you are onboard the ship there are no wheelchairs available for passenger use. If you would like to have a wheelchair or scooter to use during the cruise, you may bring your own or rent one from an approved wheelchair and scooter rental provider:
- Scootaround: 1-888-441-7575 or visit https://www.scootaround.com/
- Special Needs at Sea: 1-800-513-4515 or visit https://www.specialneedsatsea.com/
Non-folding wheelchairs and scooters will only fit in Handicap Accessible cabins. If you are not in an accessible cabin, your wheelchair must fold. Wheelchairs left in the hallway are considered hazards and will be removed by the ship’s crew. Go to Wheelchairs Onboard for more info