Smoking is allowed on the ship in the following areas only: *
- Port Side of Ship in Outdoor Areas on Deck 11 (except in the Splashaway Bay kids’ water park) – When facing the pool deck stage, this area is to your right
- Outdoor Areas on Deck 12 (except in the area above the Splashaway Bay kids’ water park)
- Casino Royale (also has a designated non-smoking area marked with visible signs)
* Designated smoking areas are subject to change. To assist in locating areas where smoking is permitted, guests will find visible signage posted within all smoking areas and ashtrays are provided for use. Guests may also inquire at Guest Services for the location of designated smoking areas.
Smoking Rules **
- Cigarettes, cigars and pipe tobacco must be properly disposed of and never thrown overboard
- You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase, possess or use tobacco onboard
- Electronic cigarettes or e-cigarettes are only permitted within the designated smoking areas
Smoking is NOT allowed in the following areas:
- Inside any stateroom or on any stateroom balcony. This applies to all stateroom categories onboard. If a guest is in violation of this stateroom policy, a cleaning fee of $250 USD will be applied to their SeaPass® account and may be subject to further action pursuant to the “Consequences Section” of the Royal Caribbean Guest Conduct Policy. **
- Interior public spaces (including dining venues, theatre, hallways, elevators, jogging track, etc.)
** It is VERY IMPORTANT TO NOTE that the “Consequences Section” of the Guest Conduct Policy includes the following possible actions:
- Removal of certain onboard privileges, which may include being detained, quarantined or confined in a stateroom or holding cell;
- Denial of boarding on the current or any future Royal Caribbean International cruise vacation;
- Removal from a ship at the next port of call. Guests removed from a Royal Caribbean International ship pursuant to this policy are responsible for their own accommodations and transportation home, at their expense. Documentation requirements for re-entry into the guest’s home country are also the responsibility of the guest.
Royal Caribbean updated their smoking policy September 2013 and is enforced on all ships with cruises departing on or after January 1, 2014. Exceptions to this policy have been made for Rock Legends Cruise, allowing passengers to smoke in additional outdoor areas on Decks 11 and 12.
We have been very fortunate to establish an amazing relationship with Royal Caribbean. Please let’s continue to maintain that relationship and abide by this policy.