Before starting the online booking process you need to do the following:
- Decide what type of cabin you want to book. Be sure to choose a cabin type that accommodates the number of people going with you. You will be able to select the specific cabin you want (based upon availability) so you may also want to refer to the ship deck plans.
– See Pricing, Cabin Descriptions and Deck Plans
- Gather the following information for ALL passengers: *
– First and Last Names EXACTLY as they appear on their passports or other qualifying travel documents *
– Date of Birth
– Country of Citizenship
* If you have not confirmed who will go on the cruise with you, just leave their name as the default (Adult2) and when you have their information give NAHA a call to update.
– See Required Travel Documents and Who Can Sail
- Be prepared to pay the required deposit. If you are paying with multiple credit cards, you will need all of the credit card numbers (with expiration date and card verification number), as well as the name and billing address for each card. Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are all accepted forms of payment.
– See Pricing (for deposit info) and Payment Plans