My Time Dining
All passengers are assigned “My Time Dining” while on Rock Legends Cruise. Unlike traditional cruise dining — where a dining time is assigned to you — guests can eat in the Main Dining Room anytime they like during dinner hours, according to availability. If you prefer to eat at a specific time each night, once onboard you can make reservations to guarantee the time(s) you want.
Complimentary Dining Options
- Main Dining Room – Enjoy a new dinner menu each evening in an elegant setting, with extraordinary personal service from your dedicated wait staff. The main dining room serves exceptional, multi-course meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Windjammer Café – Large variety of buffets, including Jade Sushi and Asian-fusion cuisine. A late-night buffet also is offered from 10 pm to 3 am (although these times may change slightly, depending on the event schedule).
- Sorrento’s Pizza – Head to Sorrento’s for fully loaded pies right out of the oven. Try a different creation every day— from chorizo to Hawaiian to Pizza Florentine, with classic cheese and pepperoni always on call— or have one custom made with your favorite ingredients. Stays open late.
- Café Promenade – Whether you’re in search of snacks, pastries or sandwiches throughout the day and into the night— or just looking to quench your thirst with a great selection of beverages— you’ll find it at Café Promenade.
Specialty Dining Options: *
- Chops Grille – For more than a decade, the chefs of Chops Grille have proudly presented quality, hand-cut steaks at this hallmark Royal Caribbean restaurant. Now, they give you a fresh twist on a favorite, with a revamped menu that brings contemporary flair to traditional steakhouse offerings. [$39 per person, plus 18% gratuity]*
- Giovanni’s Table – Rustic Italian dishes are served with contemporary flair. This casual trattoria serves up a seemingly endless selection of Italian classics, like Gnocchi Al Gorgonzola, Melanzane alla Parmigiana, Risotto, Bolognese and much more. [$30 per person, plus 18% gratuity]*
- Izumi – From sushi to sashimi, Izumi offers guests an exotic Asian-inspired dining experience. You’ll enjoy a wide variety of appetizers, entrees, desserts and more. [A la carte pricing]
- Fish & Ships – No need to hop across the pond for a basket of freshly battered cod and crispy hand cut fries. You can get the British classic right here, plus calamari, and even a frosty pint of brew — without even having to change out of your flip flops. [A la carte pricing]
- Playmakers Sports Bar – With a menu of game day favorites and icy-cold draughts on tap, anything you order is a winner. Like the signature Playmakers Burger, the buffalo wings, or the four-scoop Touchdown Sundae. [A la carte pricing]
- Sugar Beach – Treat your sweet tooth to every candy under the sun — plus a few sugarcoated surprises. Sugar Beach℠ is stocked to max candy capacity with all your favorite confections. [A la carte pricing]
- Johnny Rockets® – Johnny Rockets® has been serving up delicious American fare to diners around the world since 1986. Its menu features fresh, never frozen, made-to-order hamburgers, sides, shakes and desserts. [$6.95, plus 18% gratuity]*
- 24-Hour Room Service in Your Cabin – Room service is available any time of the day or night – simply order from the room service menu located in your stateroom/suite. New room service menu items include a Wagyu Beef Hamburger, Philly Cheesesteak and Grilled Salmon with Cucumber Mint Yogurt and Roasted Asparagus. [$7.95 per delivery, plus 18% gratuity]*
* Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues. Specialty beverages, beer, wine and soda are charged separately and are offered at current bar menu prices. All offerings, service charges and hours are subject to change without notice.