Please reference the Port Everglades website for the most current information and additional details.
Where is Port Everglades located?
Port Everglades is located in the heart of Broward County on the southeastern coast of the Florida peninsula. The Port is accessible by car, taxi, bus and rail. Proper Identification for those 18 and older, such as state issued driver’s license or passport, is required and your vehicle may be subject to search.
Port Everglades has three entrances:
- 17th Street Causeway, located at Eisenhower Boulevard
- State Road 84, located just off of US 1
- I-595 East
The Port is easily accessible from I-595, I-95, I-75, US 1 and the Florida Turnpike.
How far is the airport from the cruise ship terminal?
The main airport serving Port Everglades is Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, which is located less than two miles from the Port. Other airports serving Port Everglades include Miami International Airport (27 miles south) and Palm Beach International Airport (50 miles north).
How much time should i allow for travel between the airport and cruise terminal?
Allow 45 minutes to one hour for the transfer process if you are flying into Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, which includes:
- claiming luggage at the Airport
- boarding transportation to the Port
- clearing the security checkpoint at the Port’s entrance
- checking baggage curbside
- filling out forms and other documentation inside the cruise terminal
Time allotment for other airports:
- Miami International: two to three hours
- Palm Beach International: three to four hours
To expedite the process at the Port’s security checkpoint, have the following out and ready for review:
- All cruise documents
- Government-issued photo ID, such as a driver’s license or passport, for all cruise guests 18 and older
Is parking available at Port Everglades?
Yes, parking is available on Port property. Most lots and garages are just steps away from your terminal. Payment can be made with cash or major credit card. You will pay for parking after your cruise.
* All information is subject to change. Please reference the Port Everglades website for the most current information and additional details.