Port Everglades has three entrances:
- 17th Street Causeway, located at Eisenhower Boulevard
- State Road 84, located just off of US 1
- I-595 East
Port Everglades is easily accessible from all major highways:
- From I-95 south: take Exit #26 to I-595 East. Exit 12b, to Port Everglades.
- From I-95 north: take Exit #24 to I-595 East. Exit 12b, to Port Everglades.
- From I-75 north or south: take Exit #19 to I-595 East. Exit 12b, to Port Everglades
- From the Florida Turnpike north or south: take Exit #54 to I-595 East. Exit 12b, to Port Everglades.
For those who are already in the Fort Lauderdale area, the 17th Street or State Road 84 entrances may be more convenient. Signage inside Port Everglades will direct you to parking garages and terminals. Allow addition time for roadway construction on I-595 and the Port’s Eller Drive entrance.
Port Everglades is located in the heart of Broward County on the southeastern coast of the Florida peninsula. The Port is accessible by car, taxi, bus and rail. Proper Identification for those 18 and older, such as state issued driver’s license or passport, is required and your vehicle may be subject to search.
For information regarding alternate modes of transportation to the port go to: http://www.porteverglades.net/cruising/transportation/