Rock Legends Cruise not only rocks, but it’s also a terrific value!
Your per person price includes:
- Shipboard accommodations
- Ocean transportation
- All meals and snacks including:
- breakfast *
- lunch *
- dinner *
* As served in one of several main dining facilities. Please note dining at specialty restaurants is not included.
- Concert admissions
- Some beverages (iced tea, some juices, American coffee, etc.)
- Most onboard entertainment
- Activities including the FlowRider® surf simulator, rock climbing, mini golf, pools, cantilevered whirlpools, and Fitness Center
- Your charitable donation to Native American Heritage Association (included as part of the price)
- An additional $200 per person is added to your total at the time of booking to cover taxes and port fees
- Daily onboard gratuities also are added to your total when you book.
- For Standard cabin guests the charge is $14.50 per person, per day ($58.00 total per person for the entire cruise). For Suite guests the charge is $17.50 per person, per day ($70.00 total per person for the entire cruise). These mandatory gratuities are for the maître d’ and his assistants, your waiters and busboys, buffet staff, stateroom attendants, housekeeping services, room service and bellboys. Casino dealers and spa personnel are not included since not all guests will utilize those services.
What’s NOT Included
Please note the following are not included in the package prices:
- Air transportation
- Transfers (to or from airport/hotel and ship)
- Photographs taken by the ship photographers
- Medical services
- Specialty restaurant dining
- Alcoholic beverages
- Sodas and bottled water
- Other non-alcoholic beverages (excluding water, lemonade and iced tea)
- Specialty coffees
- Goods purchased onboard (duty-free gift shops, auctions, etc.)
- Spa and salon services
- Shore Excursions
- Laundry and dry cleaning services
- Internet access
- Ship to shore telephone calls
- An 18% gratuity is automatically added to bar service beverages, minibar items, and spa and salon services. These gratuities are itemized on your receipt.