If you have a special need, please let us know during the booking process. If something happens after you book give us a call at 1-888-666-1499 and let us know. Royal Caribbean is able to accommodate an array of needs IF we let them know in advance. Some services may require your request to be made 60 days prior to sailing (ex. sod for a service dog or an interpreter), so let us know as soon as possible exactly what you need.
Here’s a list of common and not so common requests that can be accommodated if we know in advance: *
- Refrigerator for medicines
- Sharp’s Container for syringe disposal
- Distilled water and extension cord for CPAP and BIPAP machines
- Accessible stateroom with roll-in shower
- Raised toilet seat or commode chair
- Shower stool
- Assistive Listening Device
- Large print menus for low vision
- For information regarding wheelchairs or scooters (rentals or bringing your own), see Wheelchairs On Board
* Please note Royal Caribbean is unable to guarantee an allergy-free environment, however they can make reasonable accommodation(s) for your allergies. Not all disability and dietary requests may be able to be accommodated.