Rock Legends Cruise VII
Guaranteed best time of your life since you were eighteen years old.
- Roger DaltreyKansasBuddy Guy
- 38 SpecialNight RangerDave DaviesFoghat
- The Magpie SaluteThe OutlawsNazareth
- Ozark Mountain DaredevilsSebastian Bach
- The Edgar Winter BandJack RussellCanned Heat
- Martin BarreThe Artimus Pyle BandGary Hoey
- Eric GalesThe Devon Allman ProjectTwo Wolf
- ChappellThe Native HowlDown North
And Special Performances By
Earl & The Agitators / Rodney & Tony
What Passengers Think
RLC 6 was our 5th Rock Legends Cruise, can not wait for RLC 7. Best. Time. Ever.
We signed up for our first RLC Cruise (VI) 15 months in advance and counted down the days the entire time. I worried myself that it couldn’t possibly meet my own mountain-high expectations after that long wait. It absolutely did. Every band that we saw played at an amazing level (and some of them are over 70!). And they cared. These groups love playing this gig. It shows.
The ship and its crew were wonderful. Food was good. We had great weather. And to top it off, the people are amazing! Such a beautiful, hip, relaxed and respectful gathering of rock fanatics. This is truly my tribe and my vibe.
Can’t make RLC VII unfortunately but we’re just waiting for the announcement for RLC VIII later this year. This cruise is rock’s best kept secret.
We hope you'll join us this year on the Rock Legends Cruise!- The RLC Lifers