- Not all areas on Decks 11 & 12 allow smoking – ONLY the STARBOARD side. Please watch for and respect the signs.
– See Smoking Policy
- BE NICE to everyone – staff, crew, bands, each other!
- You may not hold chairs on the pool deck for extended periods of time – if you do, your belongings MAY be removed.
- Alhambra Theatre, Studio B and Pyramid Lounge will close between shows. Don’t bother forming long lines, just wait for the doors to open and walk in. There is plenty of seating and not a bad view in the house!
- Be respectful of the artists when they are out and about onboard the ship between performances. This is a working vacation for them and if they are constantly mobbed, they may run away and hide in their cabins … and nobody wants that!
- PLEASE keep in mind that we cruise in the “ISH” time zone … meaning if the schedule shows a band starting in the Theatre at 8:00 pm … we really mean it will be starting at 8:00-ish… with all the of the bands and the amount of equipment that needs to be moved and set up, sometimes we get a little behind schedule. Just relax and go grab another drink, we’ll get things started as soon as possible. Getting upset and having a hissy fit that we didn’t start at the stroke of 8:00 pm is not going to get things started any sooner. All it’s going to do is raise your blood pressure and ruin your day.